Saturday, March 19, 2016

Monthly Favorites


Hello everyone!! Totally gonna skip my usual extra long excuses and go straight to the post. Honestly this was supposed to go up awhile ago, but I got busy. They are still my favorite things so I still want to share it all with you.






























Here is an overview of all my favorites ahh!!! So excited to share with you all. A lot of these were gifts I received from my friends for Christmas ♡ฅ(ᐤˊ꒳ฅˋᐤ♪)







I was never really a sunglasses girl because I believed they always made me look really funny. After searching for a long time I finally found a pair of sunglasses that look pretty decent on me! I love that the lens are reflective and the frame isn't that typical black or brown. I got this at a local boutique near my house and i'm so glad I found it. My other favorite item is this birthstone Alex and Ani bracelet from one of my greatest friends Nikita. This was probably one of my favorite Christmas gifts ever, because it was so personal and I'm a sucker for little things like birthstones, signs, picking something in their favorite color idk..It just means a lot ⁽(◍˃̵͈̑ᴗ˂̵͈̑)⁽




Here is an extra pic of my Alex and Ani bracelet with the other ones I have in my collection. They're cute alone, but all together they look even cuter!!!! I hope to collect more in the future. If you don't know much about Alex and Ani bracelets I would go check out their site. The brand is all about spreading positive energy. They have a lot of different designs that are really cute and personal. They also have a lot of bracelets that donate a percentage of what they earn from the bracelet to non profit organizations!!! 






This Sailor Moon jewelry trunk was given by my beautiful friend Maria. Sailor Moon was a big part of my childhood, so I was super excited to receive this. The design of this box was absolutely amazing. If they ever create an actual trunk with this design I would probably buy it right away AHHHH. Really recommend this item if you're a fan of Sailor moon. Thanks so much Maria, I love it almost as much as I love you (۶* ‘ꆚ’)۶”



That's right...I put a stuffed animal in my favorites...ain't nothin wrong with that (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ When I first saw this online I died!!!! I love eeyore so much and this is probably one of his cutest limited edition designs ever!!! The coat....the earmuffs.....(∩˃o˂∩)♡ One of my best friends Vy (ilysm) bought this for me, because she knew how much I loved it. I would literally buy 89024892048290 more of these if I could. Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?? 



Bear with me...we are almost done!! Here is my beautiful anime boyfriend Oikawa from Haikyuu!! I got this as a gift from my friend Jira who I met maybe a couple of months ago. We really hit it off and we ended up exchanging Christmas gifts that year. I mean what more can I say about this?? Oikawa is the love of my life and i'm so happy that Jira got this for me ❤︎⁄⁄꒰* ॢꈍ◡ꈍ ॢ꒱.*˚‧ thank you so much bbg you're the best!!!! I'm such a weeb and i'm not afraid to show it!! Let me know down below if you like Haikyuu!! It's probably one of the best animes I've ever watched hehe.




Last but not least...here is my last favorites of the month. It's the Natural Matte Eye palette from Too faced. I bought this at Sephora for around $36 and it's amazing! It's more warm toned, which is something I'm really into right now. The pigmentation is amazing and it blends easily. Strapless, Honey butter, and Chocolate Cookie is probably my favorite colors out of this whole palette.



Here is a picture of them swatched!!! Heaven and Lace teddy didn't really show up on my skin color, but on my eyes it did so that's great for me. The lighting that day was kinda bad, but I didn't want to edit the picture. For $36 I think this is a great starter matte palette for those who want to try high end makeup, but do not want to pay $54+ for a palette.

I'm totally kicking myself in the ass right now, but somehow I deleted the picture of the two primers I've been really loving lately and I was gonna end my post without even mentioning them. I'm so mad, but I really do want to mention them since they were in my overview picture. I really loved the too faced shadow insurance and I think it does a better job of keeping my eyeshadow on than the Urban Decay primer. The second primer that I completely fell for is the Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer (smoothing primer for large pores & fine lines) from Make Up Forever (I got this and the shadow insurance at sephora). I got this as a 100 point perk and I can't wait to buy the full size version. It really smoothes out my skin and doesn't look cakey or weird under my foundation. Totally love this over the porefessional from benefit.



And thaaaat's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed seeing what I enjoyed the last few months. Thanks to all my friends who were mentioned in this post. Actually thanks to all my friends who got me gifts..I'm sorry I wasn't able to put your gift in this post, but I defintely loved your gift!!! Anyways, I hope I didn't bore you too much. Let me know down below if you liked anything from my favorites or even share some of your favorites of the month! I would really would love to know. Thanks for reading x






3 comments :

  1. SUPER ADORABLE post!! I love your Oikawa game prize figure and especially the Sailor Moon trunk! I'm actually about to buy it right now because you convinced me ♡ New follower here, hope to see more from you!

    the life of a pastel baby ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! The trunk is really awesome ♡ let me know how you like it. Really wish it came in a bigger size~~ would be so cool. Thanks for the follow ahh i'm super excited! Hope we can become great friends (∩˃o˂∩) I'll be blogging a lot more (hopefully).

      Delete
  2. Such awesome favourites, I love your EEEEYORE!!! Absolutely adorable. And the bracelet is stunning, I really want to get some Disney jewelery. The matte palette is also on my wishlist ^_^ Awesome post
    ~Weng wengiful 

    ReplyDelete